Discover a list with 45 famous quotes and thoughts from the author Paulo Coelho.
Paulo Coelho is a famous Brazilian writer who has sold more than 140 million copies and his books are read all over the world. The title that led him to fame was "The Alchemist", full of reflections on friendship, love, and destiny. Then we leave you with a compilation of the best quotes of Paulo Coelho, phrases, quotes and thoughts taken from his books and interviews granted throughout his life.
45 Famous Paulo Coelho Quotes
1. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”
In this reflection, Coelho encourages us to dare and risk in life to learn and gain experience.
2. “It is the possibility of making a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
We have to fight for what we dream so we can have incentives to live.
3. “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful, but not knowing what to do is the worst kind of suffering.”
It is important to be clear about our goals in life so as not to be frustrated and to know which roads to choose.
4. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
An inventive way to encourage us to fight and achieve our dreams.
5. “No one can lie, no one can hide anything when he looks directly into someone's eyes.”
They say that the eyes are the reflection of the soul, so when we look at a person directly in their eyes we really see their being.
6. “How does light enter a house? If the windows are open. How does light enter a human? If the door of love is open.”
Only with love can we be happy. We have to be willing to feel love.
7. “One day you will wake up & there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”
Do not leave things for another day. We have to live a day.
8. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule — Never lie to yourself.”
We have to be honest with ourselves. Only then can we achieve success
9. “When you repeat a mistake, it is not a mistake anymore: it's a decision.”
Paulo Coelho tells us that we only make mistakes the first time. If we commit them again, it is our decision.
10. “The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility.”
True love is where we can show ourselves as such, without pretending.
11. “Love can only be found through the act of loving.”
What really matters in love are acts and deeds, not words.
12. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
Being afraid of having a bad time and suffering is worse than when we really suffer. Do not be afraid to take the step. If we fall, the pain will not be so serious that if we do not.
13. “Avoiding problems you need to face is avoiding the life you need to live.”
We have to face our problems and difficulties because if we do not do it, we will end up doing nothing and not living our life.
14. Straight roads do not make skilled drivers.
Always take the easy way and not face problems, we lose experience and wealth.
15. When we strive to be better, everything around us also becomes better.
Being better people with others makes the rest also adopt this attitude with us.
16. If you want to achieve your goals, you must be prepared for a daily dose of pain or discomfort.
To achieve our goals and dreams, we must suffer, because the road to them is not easy.
17. Changes only happen when we leave our comfort zone and go against everything we're used to doing.
We can only change our lives if we break everything we normally do
18. “All life's battles teach us something, even those we lose. When you grow up, you'll discover that you have defended lies, deceived yourself, or suffered foolishness. If you're a good warrior you will not blame yourself for this, but neither will you allow your mistakes to repeat themselves.”
According to the Brazilian author, everything is learned, even when something goes wrong or we make mistakes.
19. “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen."
We have to be brave and make risky decisions. Only then can we move forward, when things happen to us that we did not have planned.
20. 'Life is always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.'
We must move to action and act. We can not wait for things to happen on their own.
21. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
Love has no justification, it is a feeling that we feel unreasonable.
22. “Only two things can reveal life's great secrets: suffering and love.”
Coelho reaffirms that when we suffer and love is when we are truly living.
23. “Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.”
After a bad time, something wonderful always happens.
24. “Join those who experience, risk, fall, injure themselves and risk again.”
Join with people who risk and never give up. Your attitude will infect you.
25. “The simple things in life are also the most extraordinary things and only the wise can see them.”
The smallest and simplest things are what really fill us.
26. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple.”
It's very simple. If you like what you do and enjoy doing it, you are happy.
27. “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own."
It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.
28. “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.”
We have to set our goals and fight for them and for what we have always dreamed of. The only thing that keeps us from achieving them is our fear of failure.
29. "No, I never saw an angel, but it is irrelevant whether I saw one or not. I feel their presence around me."
I feel his presence around me. You do not have to see to believe.
30. “You do not drown when falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.”
Falling does not matter, the problem is not getting up.
31. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
This one is self-explanatory; we would all be much happier if we focused on what really mattered – ourselves.
32. “Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.”
If it has already happened more than once, it is very likely that we will do it again a third time.
33. “Love is a trap. When it appears, we only see its lights, not its shadows.”
Love can blind us and we cannot see how that person really is.
34. “The more violent the storm, the quicker it passes.”
The more serious the problems, the quicker we get out of them.
35. “Everybody has a creative potential and from the moment you can express this creative potential, you can start changing the world. “
When we express our creativity, we can go very far.
36. “I’m not saying that love always takes you to heaven. Your life can become a nightmare. But that said, it is worth taking the risk.”
It will not always be good for us to have loving relationships and they can become stormy. However, it is worth risking if it goes well.
37. “We have to stop and be humble enough to understand that there is something called mystery.”
We have to be humble, only this way we will realize things.
38. “Let us be absolutely clear about one thing: we should not confuse humility with false modesty or servility.”
Being humble is not the same as false modesty or servility. Humility is a virtue that we must adopt.
39. “Things do not always happen the way I would like to and it's better that I get used to it.”
We must accept and get used to the fact that things do not always happen the way we expected.
40. “The more in harmony with yourself you are, the more joyful you are and the more faithful you are. Faith is not to disconnect you from reality - it connects you to reality.”
Faith does not disconnect you from reality, it connects you with it. The better you feel about yourself, the more you enjoy life and faith.
41. “Happiness is just another of the tricks that our genetic system plays on us to carry out its only role, which is the survival of the species.”
Happiness is the engine of our life. It is what makes us enjoy and want to continue living it.
42. “I was always a rich person because money is not related to happiness.”
What really enriches us in life is happiness, not money.
43. “Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?”
Although we know that we are going to make mistakes, we should not mind, since they are part of the course of life.
44. “Choosing a path meant having to miss out on others.”
When we choose a path, we always leave the rest aside.
45. “Do not explain yourself. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you.”
No need to explain, people who really love you do not need them and those who do not love you will not believe you.
Check out the original article: 45 frases célebres y pensamientos de Paulo Coelho at viviendolasalud.com